The only thing that stopped me from doing
cartwheels at that precise moment was the fact that I was in my suit and tie,
and also because I was surrounded by my colleagues at theoffice. You see, my
boss had just announced my promotion to Assistant Manager, and this was the
thing that warranted my latest need for acrobatic expression! The road that led
to this promotion, however, was long and winding, with several pitfalls. But
somehow I made it through, and was literally over the moon!
I rushed out of the meeting to inform my
wife as soon as I could. She was overjoyed too, and interjected that we could
now go ahead and get our very own home
in Bangalore. You see dear reader I was so caught up in the moment that I
failed to recognise that this bump up in remuneration would allow us to finally
put down on a house!And this fact warranted a cartwheel on its own!
The next Saturday, we got back home from a
rather celebratory luncheon, and fired up our laptops to look for an ideal home
for our family. It was tough going for a few hours, for there were no
properties that provided us with the type of lifestyle we truly desired. However,
we worked through our disappointment and dejection and came across these quite
fabulous luxury
apartments in Yeshwanthpur called the Presidential Tower.Drawn in by the
fact that it was a Golden Gate property, we dug deeper to find out that this project
was exactly what we had in mind, and would afford my family a lifestyle that
was absolutely a cut above!
Right at the start, we were very excited
about the fantastic and sumptuous living spaces that these apartments
for sale in Yeshwanthpur provided. Moreover, these Vastu compliant homes
were beautifully designed as well, and would assuredly provide a comfortable
home for my family. That aside, homes at the development offered many modern
features including, home automation, marble flooring, concierge services,
French windows, decked balconies, designated spaces for walk-in wardrobes and even
naturally lit interiors! Wow, now that was really something!
If we were quite pleasantly surprised by
the interiors at the property, the fabulous amenities had us floored! Right
from a superb infinity pool, steam and sauna facilities, a Jacuzzi at the edge,
Jacuzzi tubs, to ahelipad, a bridge gym and a massage room, this property had
it all and more!
We now firmly resolved to come home to
these flats
in Yeshwanthpur, and joyously went forth and booked a magnificent 3 BHK
apartment at the property. You could own a home at the fabulous Presidential
Tower as well, log on to http://www.ggproperties.com/project/the-presidential-tower-yeshwanthpur/
for more information about the property.
No comments:
Post a Comment