After living in an independent home all my
life, I didn’t have a great notion about life in apartment complex. Somehow, it
struck me as being a cramped and a rather compromised affair. I guess you’d
have to attribute lots of the apartments I had visited in the past for
contributing to this opinion. That said, there was no apartment complex that changed
my point of view, at least,thus far.
Recently however, with the impending sale
of our ancestral home, my family and I would soon have to find a new place, and
I didn’t quite look forward to moving into an apartment. But given the scenario
that largely dominated the city, I hardly had any choice.
So my wife and I knuckled down, and began
our search for properties
in Bangalore. While my wife remained optimistic, I told her that I was sure
that there was no apartment complex in Bangalore that would change my mind
about the ‘apartment way of life’. Well, I should have bitten my tongue when I
said it, for my wife soon came across these stunning luxury flats in
Yeshwanthpur called the Presidential Tower. I’m pleased to admit that this
project changed my view about the apartment way of life for all time to come!
Right at the very beginning, I was more
than impressed with the fabulous living spaces that the property provided! For
one, they were beautifully composed, and were perfectly luxurious and
comfortable as well! What’s more, these flats
in Yeshwanthpur were large and spacious too, and would easily afford us an
independent house-style living experience in its welcoming confines!I never
knew that this was possible in an apartment complex at all!
Besides, with a 360 degree bar counter, a
beautifully lit circular dancefloor, deck seating on the terrace, buffet
facilities on the weekends and so much more, we’d never have to leave the property
for a fun and exhilarating time on the weekends. That aside, if we wished to
take it easy, that was possible too, with the Jacuzzi at the edge, the
meditation zone, the massage room, the Jacuzzi tubs for the kids and even steam
and sauna facilities right within the premises. All this really took my breath
away!
Now, my wife was convinced thatthe
Presidential Towerwould definitely provide us with the luxury and comforts we
had long been used to in an independent home, and I most joyously agreed! Soon
enough, we got down to booking a sumptuous 3 BHK at the Presidential Tower, and
couldn’t wait to come home to this extraordinary way of life at the property.
To find out more about these luxury apartments
in Yeshwanthpur, log on tohttp://www.ggproperties.com/project/the-presidential-tower-yeshwanthpur/,
today!
No comments:
Post a Comment