After several consecutive weeks of working
on the weekend, I finally found that I could pull myself away from the office
one Saturday, and decided to make full use of the opportunity. After a hearty
lunch at my wife’s favourite restaurant, I lingered in the city to meet a few
friends at the club. There was plenty to catch up on, for it seemed like we
hadn’t all met for years!
Eventually, as they are wont to do at
social gatherings of this nature, everyone began to talk about the amazing
holidays they had been on, the wonderful swanky cars that they had just bought
or even the latest homes they had purchased. Amidst all this tripe, I noticed
that one of my friends was going on endlessly about these Bangalore
luxury apartments called the Presidential Tower. Seeking to purchase a
brand new home myself, I proceeded to pay particular attention to what he said.
Quite enthused by what my friend had to say
about the Presidential Tower, I fired up the laptop later on at home, and found
these apartments
for sale in Yeshwanthpur to be just as my friend had reported!
First off, these homes were just another in
a long line of wonderful Golden Gate Properties Limited developments that
graced the city’s skyline. This was most heartening indeed, for I was well
acquainted with Golden Gate, and knew that the company would make every effort
to provide residents with an overall satisfactory and fantastic way of life. In
addition, I was also happy to note that the property used only the finest
materials and the latest construction technology. Besides, these Vastu
compliant flats
in Yeshwanthpur also incorporated many state of the art features such as
French windows, decked balconies, designated spaces for walk-in wardrobes,
marble floors as well as naturally lit interiors. What’s more, the designs were
simply amazing as well, while the elevations were also striking and attractive
too! I was now beginning to get very excited about these apartments for sale,
and called out to my wife to show her what I had learnt about the Presidential
Tower.
Soon, she was excited about the property
too, and was quite in love with the beautifully composed interiors, and the
sumptuous and comfortable living spaces that were made available at the
property. Besides, with amenities that included, a Jacuzzi at the edge, a
massage room, steam and sauna facilities, as well a bridge gym, tennis and
squash courts, a 360 degree bar counter and even a dance floor, we could now
enjoy club-like comfort right at home!
Having now determined that only a home at
Presidential would do for our family, my wife and I swooped in to secure a
wonderful home for ourselves at the development, and couldn’t quite wait to
move in here. For more information about the property, visit, http://www.ggproperties.com/project/the-presidential-tower-yeshwanthpur/.
No comments:
Post a Comment